Tuesday, January 6, 2015

52 Lists: Week 1

I have decided that this year, I wanted to take part in the 52 lists project. I found the project on Pinterest and it brought me to this page ( http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html ) if you would like to check it out. I was going to keep it private, in my smash journal that I am doing but decided today, well, a few minutes ago, that I would like to post it here to share and to initiate discussion.

I have already shared a lot of my heart on here, shared pain and hope, worry and freedom, and will continue to do that so I saw it fitting that this list project be posted here as well. So, here it is, week 1.

When I post these, know that there is no particular special order to the words that flow into theses lists, nor is there a specific number. Only one list per week, no reservations, my thoughts and heart sediments will flow, sometimes deeper than others.

Week 1: Words that touch my soul


  1. God
  2. Love
  3. Thoughtful
  4. Cozy
  5. Hug
  6. Friendship
  7. Peace
  8. Teacher
  9. Snuggle
  10. Joy
  11. Together
  12. Horses
  13. Inspire
  14. Happiness
  15. Rest
  16. Gorgous
  17. Blessed
  18. Thought of you
  19. Miss You
  20. You mean a lot to me
  21. Love you
  22. You're a great friend
  23. Great work
  24. Can I help you
  25. You're the best teacher
  26. You are family to us
  27. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment